that movie was bad a** and i believe that they will be another one
that movie was bad a** and i believe that they will be another one
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
not as good as the first. The ending was way too predictible. Also, the death scenes weren't up to par with the first either. This one was just so fast paced. But it was still good.
you have the weirdest outlook on movies...and ruin it for everyone who hasn't seen it...thanx alot...lol
my bad... he needs to put *possible spoilers* in his title for this thread
yea...maybe...smart one.
ruined it for everyone?? how did he do that? the thread clearly said "For those who have seen SAW 2!" so if you haven't seen it and plan on seeing it then why would you look at a post that has that title... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
well looky who has posted, damned ole david herron..haha..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
yeah man..i haven't been on this damn thing in forever...i've been banned too many times [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] hows it goin pal? you seen Saw 2 yet?
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
exactly. I didn't ruin it for everyone, and no I dont have the weirdest outlook on movies. I simply just give my review of them. There should be a thing in the coalfield about movie reviews and stuff. I mean I go watch almost every single movie out to date and could give great reviews for em. Hey, it's an Idea.
Yep I believe there will be another one too....it left you wondering what happened so I definitely think there will be another one in the future.
Bookmarks